This Floral Digital 2018-2019 Planner is a great way to stay organized! Your going to love this Planner! The layout is set up so you can customize the tabs the way that best fits your needs and the possibilities of decorating and customizing are ENDLESS!! This planner is designed for teachers, teacherpreneurs, students, or just for everyday life.
You will receive a PDF with embedded links.
This planner is intended to be used with any note taking app on your iPad. Personally, I love the to download the PDF into the GoodNotes app on my iPad but you don’t have to. You may use this file in Google Drive or any other app or platform that is compatible with PDF files.
Difference between using GoodNotes verses Google Drive/any app that is capable with PDF is that in GoodNotes you are able to move the pages around and put them where you want them where you are not able to do this in Google Drive. Although you are not able to move the pages around you still have access to the clickable links in all programs. This gives it the planner feel where you can jump to the different tabs in your planner.
Note that you can use this in different programs but it was designed to be used with the GoodNotes application.
With your purchase you will receive:
– 1 2018-2019 Dated Planner file from September 2018-August 2019
– The Planner file includes 141 pages but you can customize it with as many forms as you like with the GoodNotes app
– 1 Monthly page for each month with clickable weekly tabs
– 5 Weekly pages for each month with clickable weekly tabs
– Clickable monthly tabs for each month
Extra pages included in PDF but easier to click the links below to grab the images for the following forms and just upload into a blank page that has an existing tab link:
* Meeting Notes (lines & dot grid)
* Project Planning (lines & dot grid)
* Tasks (lines & dot grid)
* Social Media Tasks List (lines & dot grid)
* Teachers Pay Teacher Tasks List (lines & dot grid)
* Blank Sheets
This is a growing file. I will be adding more forms to this download.
If you have any question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @ateacherscreativespace
* Click on the images above, right click and save images to photos.
* This video is a quick tutorial on how to upload your digital planner PDF into GoodNotes.