Business Brand! When you hear those words do you start to feel overwhelmed because you have no idea what to do or how to do it? Have you tried but just don’t understand how to make your brand come together and look professional? As a business owner you need to wear a million hats and sometimes it’s hard to figure it all out.
Wait!!! Why do I need a brand?
A brand is a unique design, sign, symbol, words, or a combination of these, employed in creating an image that identifies a product and differentiates it from its competitors. Over time, this image becomes associated with a level of credibility, quality, and satisfaction in the consumer’s mind. A misconception that some have is that their logo is their brand, and I’m here to tell you its NOT! Your logo is a stamp that represents your brand! That being said, your logo for sure needs to match your brand.
For example, I want my brand to scream feminine, fun, creative, and happy!
Why is a brand important?
A brand is not just a logo, your brand speaks your business identity, how people feel, think and say about your business when encountering your brand. The more defined a brand is, the more successful it is because it makes sense. Branding defines your business values and what you stand for. Therefore, you must create a mission statement/tagline for your brand, and this is not something that you create and forget. Every time you create a product, an Instagram post, a blog post, whatever you create and put out into the world on behalf of your business, your mission statement needs to be front and center in your mind and it needs to reflect your brand.
This is how you build a brand that is unique and stands out from the competitors.
I need help to evaluate if my branding speaks my business identity?
Here’s what’s included in a Brand Audit:
* I will thoroughly analyze your brand across up to 3 platforms (Blog, Teachers Pay Teachers Store, Etsy Shop, Instagram, Facebook, and/or Pinterest.
* I will note strengths and weaknesses, as well as provide you suggestions for improvement.
* Once I’ve completed your Brand Audit, I will schedule a 30 minute chat meeting in the Zoom platform to discuss my findings and support you with any questions you may have.
* Before our meeting, I will provide you with my observation notes for your review.
* At the completion of my audit, you will receive a Branding Workbook to help you outline your brand so you have a clear picture of what your brand looks like.
Recap, of what's included in a Branding Audit...
* Audit of up to 3 platforms
* Strengths, Weakness, and Suggestions provided
* Observation Notes
* Zoom Meeting to chat about Brand
* Branding Workbook
After my audit, I need help creating a stunning brand...
I can help you with this! I specialize in creating custom logos, banners, customizing WordPress websites to match a brand and so much more! Check out my services!